Thursday, September 28, 2006

This is the story of what happens when you hit a beach ball around me during the 8th inning of a baseball game in the last 10 games of the season

This is the story of what happens when you hit a beach ball around me during the 8th inning of a baseball game which is in the last 10 games of the season and your team is clinging (barely) to playoff hopes.
This is a jackass who would rather play beach ball than watch the game going on behind him.

These are the people who stand up (thus blocking my view of the plate) to hit the beach ball.
These are the people who stand up (thus blocking my view of the plate) to hit the beach ball.
They do not stand up to
1) cheer for the home run
2) root root root for the home team
3) let people pass them by
they just stand up for the fucking beach ball

This is the beach ball that landed in my lap despite my yelling "if that damn beach ball touches me I will pop it and I'm not kidding."


This is the sad little kid who almost cried after I popped the beach ball.
This is the sad little kid who almost cried after I popped the beach ball.
So I got a round of BOOOOOO and then someone said "YOU DON'T LIKE FUN!" and someone else said "YOU SUCK!" and then I said "watch the game, it's the 9th inning and we're only up by 2 runs and the Phillies and the Padres won today so you need to pay attention."

This is Sunglasses At Night and Kangol Hat guy and they were both really upset with me.
This is Sunglasses At Night and Kangol Hat guy and they were both really upset with me.
Kangol Hat ripped the (popped) beach ball out of my hands and tried to continue hitting it around the stadium. Sunglasses At Night looked at me and said "you are heartless."

This was the woman who was really upset about the fact that I popped the beach ball and she turned around and said "that is SO UNCOOL."

The girl behind me said "that woman is CRAZY" and then I turn around and her dad is taking a picture of her pointing at my head making a face. He took it and said "yeah, you can put it on your myspace!"
If anyone find it on myspace you are my hero.

Eventually, there was no more beach ball, and the dad fashioned the kid a new hat out of the remnants. I got to watch the game. Everyone was happy, except Sunglasses At Night who was pouting. And the Dodgers won.
Eventually, there was no more beach ball, and the dad fashioned the kid a new hat out of the remnants. I got to watch the game. Everyone was happy, except Sunglasses At Night who was pouting.

2 comments:

Trouble In Mind said...

FINALLY - another Dodoger fan who shares my hatred for the beach ball! I grabbed one once & wasn't able to pop it, so I dropped it down to the field level seats. I was booed by many - though a few folks sitting nearby did thank me. I am somehow always surprised that so many would rather watch the beach ball & not the game.

Anonymous said...

MUST KILL ALL BEACHBALLS. We have to kill them in the stands, so the players don't have to waste time on the field. Or... Let's play baseball at the Beach!